KWIBA – Now in it’s 4th YEAR
It’s amazing to think that we are now gearing up for the 4th Kent Women in Business Awards! We have seen so many talented and inspiring female business owners and leaders step up on to the stage to collect there deserved awards and judging by the nominations th
at have come in so far already….this year is set to be the most VIBRANT yet!
Nominations will close on 29th January, then we will join together and CELEBRATE on 11th March 2016 at The Great Danes Hotel in Maidstone.
It only takes a moment to nominate, so if you know of a professional female in Kent who deserves recognition for all their hard work, show them you care! Once you have made your nomination they will be able to choose up to a maximum of THREE categories that are relevant to them.
- Start up Business Woman of the Year, (up to 24 months in business)
- Home Based Business Woman of the Year
- Women in Finance Award
- Women in Recruitment Award
- Women in Retail Award
- Women in PR and Marketing Award
- Women in Tourism and Leisure Award
- Women in Education Award
- Women in Construction
- Leadership and Management Award
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year (Under 30)
- Business Woman of the Year (under 3 year’s experience)
- Business Woman of the Year (over 3 year’s experience)
- Women in the Arts Award
- Mumpreneur of the Year
- Contribution to the Community Award
- Employer of the Year Award
- Rural Business Woman of the Year
- Customer Service Award
- Professional Achievement Award
- Women’s Champion Award
We are thrilled that the Institute of Directors, (IOD) are sponsoring this event and look forward to working with them throughout the year.